Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Calendar of Events

Not much excitement has been going on lately. After the unrecognized show and schooling at Morven Park things have been pretty tame. But starting next week things are going to get into high gear again as I prepare for the Recognized Event at Waredaca in August. To give you an idea of what to look forward to here's a little look into the upcoming calendar events:

* July 25th - Practice Show @ Waredaca. My Mom will ride a dressage test and I will ride 2 stadium rounds.

*July 29th - Aloha Horse Trials @ Full Moon Farm. I will be riding BN here as my warm-up/practice for the recognized show.

*August 5th - MD Dressage Assoc. show @ Liberty View Farm. My Mom will be riding 2 tests and I'll ride my BN Test B as extra practice since we'll be there.

* August 18th - Recognized USEF HT @ Waredaca. I'll be riding in BN division but this will more than likely be my last BN show before I move up to Novice!!

There is more to come later in the fall but here is the latest that will be coming up shortly. So stay tuned! There will be more posts about fun activities very soon!

1 comment:

Liz said...

We haven't done this many shows in a very long time. I'm up for it! And I know Smash is ready, too.