Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jumping Again

Last week I got to jump again! I was really nervous but it turned out to be SO much fun! Satchmo is almost back to his old self :) We stayed in the ring this week getting back into jumping just so we could have a relaxed atmosphere. Next time, though, we're going to need to get back in the field and overcome our field jumping issues. That'll be a potentially tough lesson. But Mom and Dad got some pretty nice jumping shots that I've added to this blog. I have to take a 2 week break though, due to a horseback riding vacation I'm going on with my Mom so hopefully that'll keep me in riding shape and maybe I'll learn some new tricks :)



We started our warm up with an X and then moved to approx. 2' and capped out around 2'3". Go Satchmo! :)

No comments: